1) Sign into your on-line account and click on “My Classes”
2) Find the class you are canceling and click "Change”
3) Click on the box in front of the registered name.
4) Click on the appropriated choice
When you finish, your account will show an account credit. Refunds are given only as class credit. For your next purchase, the shopping cart will NOT automatically apply the credit and deduct the cost of your purchase from your account credit before it charges your credit card. YOU MUST CLICK ON THE BUTTON IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PAGE “APPLY ACCOUNT CREDIT”.
- Online payment via credit card is secure, fast, easy and will guarantee that your registration is processed immediately.
We are using a certtiifcate : 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Our online system allows us to accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover.
All classes will have a list of supplies needed. You may bring your own supplies or you may purchase pre-made "kits" which will include all you will need to take one of our classes.
If easels and other large equipment are necessary, they will be loaned to you from the studio for the duration of your class.
The cost of the "kits" is written in the description of the class. Once purchased they are yours to keep. Please arrive 15 minutes before the commencement of your class to purchase kits from our studio.
A descriptive will be included to inform you as to the experience "suggested" for each class. It is only a suggestion and we will do our best to teach you at whatever level you are at.
All our classes and workshops are open to book provided it says there are seats available, up to (48) hours before the start of the class.
Classes cannot be cancelled with-in that same (48) hour window.
Prior to (48) hours if you wish to cancel your seat, you will receive a credit for the amount spent which can be applied to any other class that has open seats.